Berry Parfait with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 cups Mixed Berries
- 1/3 wheel SriMu Dolce Vita, Imagine, or Elder
- 3 tablespoons Agave or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Granola of choice
- Mint for garnish, optional
- Additional toppings: Coconut flakes, cacao nibs, shaved chocolate, rose petals, or a sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the SriMu wheel, agave or maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Assemble the parfaits with a small layer of cream sauce, berries, granola, and more sauce on top.
- Top with more berries, mint, and desired toppings!