- 1 package pasta of choice
- 1 jar SriMu Bonfire
- 10 leaves of fresh basil
Secret Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes 3 dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes 2 Brazil nuts
- 2 tbsn pine nuts
- 1 tbsn cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Cook pasta according to instruction on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking heat a cast iron skillet or wok to high heat. Slightly blacken the tomatoes without oil. If the pan is hot this should take no more than 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the rest of the sauce ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Crumble the bonfire into the tomato sauce and break up any large pieces. Stir together.
- In a big bowl toss the pasta with the red sauce. Place the Bonfire meatballs on top and garnish with fresh basil leave. Serve warm and enjoy.