- 3 cups Almonds
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 Medjool Dates, pitted and soaked in water for an hour to soften
- 1 Imagine Wheel
- ½ cup Maple Syrup or Agave
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Whole blueberries folded in
- Garnish with pollinator wildflowers and fresh organic blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, place the almonds and pulse until mealy.
- Drain the water from the dates.
- With the motor running, add the dates to the bowl of the food processor one at a time and blend until the dough balls up on the side of the bowl.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a prepared springform pan in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Add all filling ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Fold in the blueberries gently and add on top of the crust.
- Place cheesecake in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh blueberries and flowers.