SriMu Cheesy Bean Dip
- 1 can Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ wheel of SriMu (Elder or Spire) cubed
- ⅓ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- ⅓ cup chopped Parsley
- Pair with Tortilla Chips or sliced Veggies
- Place the beans into a food processor and blend until smooth. Place the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until well incorporated. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- If you would like to serve warm, scoop the dip into a small saucepan and heat through.
- Serve in a small bowl with your favorite tortilla chips or veggies sticks, enjoy!