White Garlic Rosemary Pasta
- ½ pound Pasta of choice (we used elbows)
- ½ wheel of SriMu Elder or Spire, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ tablespoon fresh Rosemary
- Cracked Black Pepper for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Follow the directions on the package to cook the pasta.
- While the pasta cooks, place the SriMu cubes, rosemary, and almond milk into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, rinse, and place back in the pot.
- Pour the Bertie sauce over the pasta and mix well to combine.
- Serve in pasta bowls garnished with fresh cracked pepper and rosemary sprig, enjoy!