- ¼ wheel of SriMu Spire or Elder
- ¼ cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 clove, chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup Kale, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 large Flour or Brown Rice Tortilla
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- ½ Jalapeno, diced (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add the Spire and mash with a fork. Add remaining ingredients except the tortilla and stir until well combined.
- Heat a pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Lightly brush the tortilla with a very small amount of water. Heat the tortilla for 30 seconds on each side in the pan. Remove from heat.
- Brush one side of the tortilla with 1/2 tsp oil and spread the filling on half of the non-oiled side.
- Place in the pan and heat on each side for two minutes.
- Cut and serve.